What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone or other device for accessing the internet, whenever you visit a website. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
(1) To recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) To track you as you navigate our website;
(3) To improve the website's usability;
(4) To analyse the use of our website;
(5) In the administration of this website;
|Cookie Type||Cookie Name||Description|
|Stat Counter||is_unique_1, is_unique||This cookie allows us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by stat counter|
Blocking and Deleting Cookies
Please Contact Us if you have any questions about cookies on this site.
Elements of this documents have been provided by SEQ Legal